Indiana Jones? "You call him Dr. Jones, DOLL!". Ahh, classic. Anywoo I've definitely entered the uncomfortable stage of pregnancy - I feel like my belly enters the room 10 minutes before the rest of me does. I get a lot of "WOW, you're really starting to show!" type comments at work, and it's almost like I've grown cleavage on my stomach because nobody looks me in the eye anymore, they just stare at my belly. Hello! I'm up here!! :)It's harder to sleep at night because I've always been a stomach/side sleeper and that's pretty impossible now, plus there's the frequent trips to the bathroom in the middle of the night and lovely leg cramps now and then. During the day I feel achey along my sides and back, it's almost like Mikayla is pushing things outward to make more room for herself. I get tired really easily, and bending over/getting up is more of a task - usually Jeremy gives me a hand to help me get off the couch. The awesome part is, I'm only a week shy of 7 months at this point! There's a longggg way to go, and a lot more expanding I still get to look forward to before this is all said and done. I grumble about it, but really I don't mind too much. I'm happy the baby is growing and healthy and I'm more than willing to take some aches and pains if need be. Of course, check with me in a month or two... :)


1 comments:
Brilliant!!
Post a Comment