Speaking of cardio, I'm hoping to be able to start going to the gym again soon. I need to check with my doctor to see how long I need to wait after the surgery before exercising again, but I'm feeling good and anxious to get started. Amazingly I've already lost almost all of the 25 pounds I'd gained while pregnant, just a couple more pounds and I can start tackling that pre-preggo chub again! ;)
Tumbling headfirst into the wonderful and terrifying world of motherhood...
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Tummy time!
Every day we've been trying to give Mikayla a little "tummy time" to help strengthen her neck muscles. We set her up on a play gym mat that her Auntie Melody got her, first on her back and then on propped up on her belly on top of a boppy pillow. I had Mikayla do her first tummy time was when Jeremy was at work, and it was cute how sad he was to hear we'd done that without him when he got home. He doesn't want to miss any of his little girl's milestones! So next time I waited until he was home:
She's already grabbing a little at the toys that hang down, but isn't quite coordinated enough to hold on:
At first tummy time wasn't very fun and Mikayla cried a bit, but she's getting the hang of it now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment