Gee, I think my mom might like her just a little bit... ;)
I think my dad still gets a little nervous around her, so he usually starts by feeding her. Because a full baby is a happy baby!
She had to show Grandma and Grandpa how well she can sit now!
Grandma got her a furry new Thumper coat!
Hmm, I wonder where Mikayla gets her fondness for sticking out her tongue?
And on an unrelated note, Mikayla has become very interested in our two cats. We've been working on "nice petting" when she's around them. Here she is, listening attentively while mommy tells her to be gentle with the kitty:
And this is what happened two seconds later. Eat blanket, Gussy!! We'll keep working on it... :)


3 comments:
Classic - I love her!!!
Your orange kitty looks JUST like ours! They could be brother and sister. M is such a cutie! I love her big smiles!
Your orange kitty looks JUST like ours! They could be brother and sister! M is super cute. I love her big smile!
Post a Comment