Tumbling headfirst into the wonderful and terrifying world of motherhood...
Friday, December 26, 2008
It's the little things...
Can I just say how wonderful my husband is? He got me a lot of great gifts for Christmas, but this one I would say is the best of all. Since I met him every Christmas I talk about "Mickey's Christmas Carol" - it's the Disney version of the Dicken's tale that I remember watching when I was a little kid, it was one of my favorites and I've been looking for it for YEARS. Every year I'd scour the displays of Christmas movies and could never find it. Apparently it was a considered a "short" movie and Disney never released as a single title, but we came to find out it's on a few compilations of Disney Christmas specials. My loving husband went out this year and made it his mission to find it for me. I loved that he put so much effort into finding something that I wanted to badly. I love you baby! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment