Today Mikayla had her first Gymboree class! Another mommy I know Stacey was kind enough to share a great discount coupon with me, so we signed up for a trial class to check it out. It was really fun, and Mikayla LOVED it, she was smiling and giggling the whole time. We sang songs and did little dances, did some climbing and playing on the different play mats they have, played with a parachute and with bubbles. It was also nice being around other mommies with little ones the same age. We went ahead and signed up for a month of classes, I think this will be good for her since she's learning so much and working on her coordination. We can't wait 'til next week!
I took a few pictures - here's Mikayla with her instructor Caryn, who was really nice:
And here she is with Stacey's son Nathan. He wasn't too sure about the Gymboree class but hopefully it will grow on him. :)
And here she is with Stacey's son Nathan. He wasn't too sure about the Gymboree class but hopefully it will grow on him. :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment