Some random pics! Here are a few pics at a beach BBQ we went to recently - Jeremy and Mikayla, enjoying the sunshine:

It's always a good time to practice our walking!

One of the guys at the BBQ had a couple dogs - Mikayla LOVES animals and got all giddy about petting him.

Here are a few pics around the house! Mikayla really likes drinking from her sippy cup. Her version of drinking is getting a big mouth full of water and spitting it out like a fountain. Notice how her bib is soaked through. I'm hoping she grows out of this habit, it's going to make dinner out a little awkward in a few years. :)~

If I need to go grab something while she's eating her big girl food in her high chair, she's taken to twisting into this uncomfortable position to see what I'm doing. Limber little thing, isn't she?

She's really getting into books now. I got her a bunch of these Touch and Feel books that have pictures of animals with fur and feathers and things to touch. She really likes them and gets excited when she sees all the animals.

Our little escape artist, pulling herself up on the crib and I'm sure trying to find a way out. Her crib is in our bedroom and this morning I woke up to her saying, "Mama!" - I looked over and she was standing up in her crib, looking at me proudly. It was SO cute! We're going to need to lower the crib a few notches for sure.

And this week she pulled herself up on her piano toy all by herself! She loves to stand and pull herself up now, she gets antsy if we try to have her sit. I think she'll be walking very very soon!


1 comments:
so absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment