Saturday, May 2, 2009

10 Month Pics!

Here are the pictures from Mikayla's 10 month photo shoot! We've had some sort of professional pictures of Mikayla taken every month since she was born, and I am so very glad. Sometimes I look back over the pictures and marvel at how much she's changed, from this little brown coconut baby who slept a bunch, to our little angel faced tornado who can demolish a room in 10 seconds. I know I will cherish these pictures for the rest of my life. :)

These shots were taken at JC Penney. Normally I'm pretty happy with the pictures we get there, but I think they've changed the staff quite a bit because I barely recognized anyone when we went in. I didn't know the gal who took the pictures and she wasn't the greatest at keeping Mikayla's interest or getting fun poses out of her. I brought a bunch of cute glittery butterflies for her first outfit and the photographer didn't get any shots of her where you can really see them. Why do I bother bringing props, I ask?? Oh well, we still got a few cute pictures! :)


1 comments:

Katharyn said...

Very cute, she's getting so big!