Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day at the Fountain Park!

My friend Stacey told me about this fountain park in Bellevue for kiddos. It was such a nice day on Memorial Day that we packed up Mikayla and headed to the park for the afternoon. It was a really cute little park, with water spraying out of rock and animal sculptures.

Jeremy showing Mikayla the park for the first time:And the big orca whale sculptures:Let's see if Mikayla would like to play in the water...That's a NEGATIVE!Jeremy tries to show her it's okay, and actually fun, but she clings to him for dear life: Maybe if we try an orca more her size? I dunno, she still looks terrified! But after awhile...Mikayla realizes hey, this is kind of fun, and the water sure is refreshing!And there it is, that beautiful baby M smile!Proud papa and his water baby:After a good session of playing, it's good to rehydrate...Daddy stealing a smooch while Mikayla has some bottle:Now back to the fountains for more fun!Let's see if Mikayla wants to play on her own?Woo hoo, standing up and having fun!Now a quick towel dry...And lots of giggles and smiles sum up the day!
Thanks Crossroads Fountain Park, we'll be back I'm sure!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

These pictures are so cute! I love her big smile!

IdahoGirl said...

Yeaaaa for Mikayla! She's so cute!!!

Katharyn said...

I'm glad she found her sea legs eventualy. So cute!