Friday, August 7, 2009

13 month pics!

For the first year of her life we took Mikayla to get her portraits done every month. I'm so happy we did this, it's so fun to see how much she's changed since she was born. Now that she's a year old we decided to lay off on the portaits and just take her to get her pictures taken here and there, but I got a great coupon from Picture People and decided to try them out - we usually went to JC Penney. I really liked our experience at Picture People, it felt much less rushed, the photographer was nice and you could tell she had lots of experience with kids. The only drawback is the cost: at JC Penney you can use their coupons each time to get a sheet of pictures for $3.99, at Portrait People it starts at $18 per sheet - ouch! But, I was really happy with Mikayla's photos so I think we'll be going back to Picture People from now on, maybe just a bit less frequently. :)

Here are Mikayla's pics!
Little Mozart! Her current cartoon crush - MICKEY MOUSE!! She gets to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse every day during breakfast and this is literally the face she makes every time Mickey appears on TV - she LOVES him! That's all, folks! :)

0 comments: