Saturday, April 5, 2008

Owwwwww!!!

I've got bicycle butt. I have no idea what it's technically called, but it's a pain all around the groin, pelvis and lower back and it feels like ya rode a bike for wayyyyyyy too long and are now sore in all those unmentionable places where one shouldn't be sore unless they've just had a really good time. It makes sitting down/getting up a joy!

I woke up at 5 freakin' AM today to use the bathroom (again) and couldn't get out of bed because it hurt so bad. And since I'm apt to cry at the drop of a hat lately (damn hormones) I started bawlin' like a baby, and then that woke Jeremy up, and then I started crying more because I felt bad for wakin' him up on his one day off. I'm an emotional mess I tell ya!! Jeremy is supposed to be on Spring Break from school but he's been working all week at his Surveying job AND doing deliveries at night and I know he's just exhausted, but he still woke up and gave me a back massage anyways. I love this man. He insisted that I wake him up whenever I need help getting out of bed or "rolling over". I'm now the equivalent of a large, round rotisserie chicken! :)~

2 comments:

IdahoGirl said...

Awwww honey - that does not sound fun :( ::::hugs::::

Melba Toast said...

Ha ha! 'Rolling over.' Sorry, that's just funny and you know it.

I personally hate bicycle butt. You have to work up to such things. When I took a 45 min. cycle class, my butt hurt for days! It's not pleasant. I say, use the lower seat bikes if you're going to sit on it for more than 20 minutes. Those don't seem to give you bicycle butt.

Now I have that Queen song in my head: 'Bicycle, Bicycle...I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike...'