Monday, August 18, 2008

2 month appointment!

Mikayla had her 2 month appointment today. Where has the time gone?? She's still ginormous, her stats were:

Weight: 15lbs, 10oz
Height: 25.5"

Still off the charts for her age range. :) Her doctor said she looks really healthy, has great motor skills and he's pretty confident that her growth will start to taper off pretty soon to match the averages for her age. She had her first set of shots too. I think she could tell something was up because she had a very suspicious look on her face. Two of the nurses doubled up and each gave her a shot at the same time - I have never heard a howl from her quite like that. She screeched for about 30 seconds and stopped, then promptly nodded off in her carseat. She's been pretty fussy tonight but a little baby Tylenol seems to be doing wonders. I hope we survive the night! :)

0 comments: