Sunday, August 3, 2008

I am blessed indeed...

In more ways than I have time to blog about, but for now I mean that we've been given the gift of such a beautiful baby girl. I'm blessed that she's healthy and happy, patient and sweet, and brings us joy every single day...
I'm also blessed to have such an awesome husband, who will work two jobs without complaint to help support us, but in spite of being exhausted will still make an effort every day to show us how much he loves us...

Thank you, be it God, or Karma, or just pure luck, for giving us our little miracle...

2 comments:

Melba Toast said...

I'm so happy for you Debbie! Mikayla is so gorgeous! And Jeremy is a wonderful man. I wish you guys all the happiness and success in the world!

Anonymous said...

I love this post, almost made me cry!