Monday, June 2, 2008

Houston, we have a crib!!

The stars have aligned and someone must have sacrificed a poor chicken because we FINALLY have a crib!! This weekend we got a flurry of deliveries and got them all set up - I want to get a few more things (baskets for shelves under the changing table and some other things) but it's pretty much done. I am so relieved that Mikayla will at least have someplace to SLEEP! :)

Here's the crib we ordered, it's a mini crib (so cute, like the Mini Me of cribs) with the bedding and mobile I ordered. I had to get different bedding because of the size of the crib, but it's in the same blues/greens/whites that we wanted. You can also see the circular wall decals I put up:

Close up of the mobile (I got it for $15 on ebay!):
The wall letters I made:

The changing table:

0 comments: