Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A little pampering for me

In the rush to get things ready for the baby, it occurred to me that I should probably take a little time to get myself ready! Yesterday I got a badly needed haircut, and I plan to get a pedicure today. I can't very well have Mikayla arrive and see her mommy with ugly toes! :)~

Funny thing happened yesterday at the salon though. My stylist whom I love was saying that if I wanted I should come in and see her the night before we go in for the C-section and she'd do my hair for me for free.

Her: "You know, I could flat iron it so it looks nice the next day"
(joking) "Or do an up-do for you!".

Me: (totally serious) "With a tiara?"

Her: "Of course!".

Later Jeremy burst my bubble and said, "I don't think they'll allow a tiara in the operating room". Well ain't that just a kick in the pants??

4 comments:

IdahoGirl said...

Dude...I think you should TOTALLY try to go in with a tiara. If they make you remove it, then they make you remove it.

But give it a shot...

BEDAZZLED BIRTH - I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

Rebecca said...

DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

And we need awesome pics of it. Please, I'm begging you!

Elizabeth said...

Only you could get away with a tiara while giving birth. I agree with Heather, you should TOTALLY do it!

*Angela* said...

That was sweet of your sylist. But no tiara? Maybe you should get a sparkly headband instead :)