Thursday, February 19, 2009

8 months is the new 20...

Our munchkin is 8 months old now! I can't believe it! She's changing so much (I know I keep saying that, but literally the last few weeks it's like she's learning and exploring something new every day). She recently had a checkup and is doing great. Still off the charts for weight (24lbs) but finally on the chart for height (29" - 95% for her age). Here she is in her new big girl carseat:

She can sit all by herself in the cart at the grocery store and in high chairs at restaurants. Here's baby M perusing the menu at Red Robin. My baby can read upside down, she's a GENIUS!! ;)

And she's starting to get into holding her own bottle. Tilting her head back to actually get the formula to come out is still hit or miss, but she's trying!
She has two little teeth coming in as well! She's growing by leaps and bounds! :)

1 comments:

Katharyn said...

Wow she's getting so big, it's hard to believe!