Saturday, February 21, 2009

Random Pics!

No point to this post, other than to share a few random pics from the life of Mikayla. :)

Jeremy showing Mikayla how this whole "sippy cup" action works:
It's a bit of a struggle, but she manages to hold on and even takes a couple sips: She's SO proud of herself!Mikayla's quite fond of sitting up and playing with her toys these days. Being the nervous mom I am I usually put a few pillows behind her in case she falls backwards for whatever reason. Lately Mikayla finds them more useful as cuddly playthings:
Us on Valentine's Day. I had to work that night, but Jeremy took us out for lunch at our favorite Korean restaurant. It's a tradition that started when we were dating. I think Mikayla's pondering eating my head in this shot:And I leave you with a pic of Mikayla being highly amused as she tries zucchini for the first time:

2 comments:

Katharyn said...

When she first arrived it was so clear that she was your daugther, now I see more and more of your husband in her face.

Melba Toast said...

She seems to like to eat pillows and hair. :)