Friday, February 27, 2009

Swing, swing, swing...

It was a gorgeous but chilly day in Seattle, so the munckin and I decided to get some fresh air at a local park. Since Mikayla is pretty darn good at sitting up now I decided it was time to introduce her to one of the great joys of childhood: SWINGS! Luckily the swingset at the park had a few bucket style seats for babies. She was a bit uncertain when I first sat her in the swing, but once it started swaying man did she love it:


There was a moment when she started looking around and realized how high off the ground she was and got a wee bit nervous:


But she decided, "Eh! Life's short! Live dangerously!" and giggled away:

2 comments:

IdahoGirl said...

I love it!! I don't want Maddy to grow up too quickly, but I do look forward to fun stuff like this!

J. Shelton Photography said...

Your kid is friggin' adorable Deb. Nuff said.